[Bristol-Birds] Saturday's Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 21:29:37 EDT

Saturday's BBC field trip to Winged Deer Park, Austin Springs and South
Holston Lake is still a "Go!"  Rick Knight will be the leader.  We will meet at
8:00 a.m. at the Frisbee Course in Winged Deer Park.  Winged Deer is north
of Johnson City on US 11E.  It will be a left turn off 11E just before the
bridge over Boone Lake.  If coming from Bristol, it will be a right just
after crossing Boone Lake.  From Kingsport take either I 26 or Route 36 (through
Colonial Heights) to Rt 381 and follow 381 north to US 11E.  Either bring a
lunch or buy it during the field trip....we will stop at a restaurant while
on the trip.
John Moyle              Glen Alpine Road                 Kingsport/Sullivan
County

New Deals on Dell Netbooks – Now starting at $299 (A
HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635155x1201407495/aol?redir=
http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213771973%3B35379628%3Bw)