[Bristol-Birds] SAVE THE DATE" Soup 'n Sparrow field trip 31 Jan 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:42:08 -0500

smiley face.jpgIn one of my better senile moments I typed the date for the
BBC Soup 'n Sparrow field trip incorrectly. The actual date of the event (as
stated in the body copy of the post) is Saturday, 31 January.   I have made
an entry in my calendar book not to go there next December looking for all
you good folks.