[Bristol-Birds] S Old Kentucky Rd - Greene County

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

Great Street for Sunday walk and seek - on the lines from the street to the
houses
and with permission, in neighbor yards.

A lot of red-headed woodpeckers (1681 SOK) and two houses up to the tobacco
barn,
including the wrens, and tree of sparrows.

S Old Kty Road through from Gray Rd to Newport Hwy (321).
Highlights:
Kestrel - Several: Pumpkin Bloom Ln, Gray Road, S Old Kentucky Rd
Yellow-Rumped Warblers - Many S Old Kentucky Rd
Pileated - heard only
Downy 2
YB Sapsucker 1
White-throated Sparrow 4
BlueJays - Many Everywhere
Pair and Juv Cardinals

DuBusk School
Gray Catbird 1
BlueJays many
Many Sparrows in trees?

Nata Jackson

Gray Catbird 1
BlueJays many
Many Sparrows in trees?

Nata Jackson
Greeneville TN

Reference:  I was able to find a brand new outstanding book by Fred Alsop on
ebay
recommended to me by Joann Rutledge, it is amazing - Smithsonian Birds of NA.