[Bristol-Birds] S. Holston R. Bald Eagles

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:08:46 -0500

Around noon on January 17, Wilma Boy and I saw two adult Bald Eagles in the
staging tree on Riverside Road.  They were beside each other on a high limb.  I
had seen one on January 16 in a bare tree in front of the nest tree.

Lois Cox
Riverside Rd.
Bluff City, TN

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

and Northeast Tennessee.