[Bristol-Birds] Ruffed Grouse, Blue-winged Warbler, etc.

  • From: "Ed Talbott" <etalbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birders" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:26:37 -0400

Bristol Birders,

Michelle and I, along with Shirley Justus enjoyed a day of birding the
reclaimed strip
mine areas near the WV and KY borders of VA in Buchanan County yesterday.  We
found some
interesting birds and many young birds along the hike.  For those interested,
here is a
link to some pictures and a write-up of our trip.

http://www.grundynet.net/talbott/birding/hikes/Sum03/Guesses2.htm

Good Birding,

Ed Talbott
Buchanan County Bird Club

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Chapter, Blue Ridge
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958