[Bristol-Birds] Ruby-throated Hummingbirds

  • From: Katherine Noblet <ednkan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN-Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:39:34 -0400

Today I have seen at least 3 hummingbirds on my property, either on a feeder
or around my pineapple sage.  I think they are all still just
Ruby-throateds.
K. Noblet Johnson City - Carter Co.

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

Nature Calendar for NE TN / SW VA:
http://www.google.com:80/calendar/embed?src=eHlvbjQyQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ

and Northeast Tennessee.