[Bristol-Birds] Ruby Crowned Kinglet in Brockland Acres.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:57:53 -0500

Birders: ( Ruby Crowned Kinglet in Brockland Acres )

This Early afternoon on Jan. 8, 2007 in our front yard eating suet in Brockland
Acres in Hamblen County / Morristown, Tennessee I saw a Ruby Crowned Kinglet
this is a  third sighting recorded and I also the first sighting of the Ruby
Crowned and the Golden Crowned Kinglets in the same year of 2006 and in the
same location in  Hamblen County / Morristown, Tennessee and Brockland Acres.

Shane Adams
Hamblen County / Morristown, Tennessee