[Bristol-Birds] Ruby Crowned Kinglet Makes a Visit in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:20:12 -0400

Birders :( Ruby Crowned Kinglet Makes a Visit in Hamblen County )

This early afternoon in East of Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown on April
10, 2008 in our back yard and near the carport in the bushes eating tiny bugs a
Ruby Crowned Kinglet makes a visit in Hamblen County this is the third year in
our county that the Ruby Crowned Kinglet showed up I even stood near the rose
bush on the back fence and back yard and watched the bird eat and I did not
even bother the brave bird while eating bugs also drinking moisture from the
leaves from the trees and bushes I am watching for more good migrating birds
and taking pictures this spring time to record this year. Good Birding Everybody

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.