[Bristol-Birds] Rose-breasted Grosbeak Greene County

  • From: mac942tbr@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:57:29 -0500 (EST)

Thinking that is what it looks like to me.

10am Pumpkin Bloom Lane, Greeneville, TN, Greene County

in flew an influx of all sorts of birds from the Crows to a Red-tailed Hawk
sitting in a bare branch.

At the feeders were quite a few American Goldfinch-type (some very light
yellow);
Cardinals, lots of Siskins, Downy/Red-bellied pair/NorthernFlicker, BlueJays,
pretty little finch/Tree Sparrows?/red HouseFinch/lots of Tufted Ttmouse and
Cickadees/white-breasted Nuthatches and Song Sparrows.  Even have a
red-headed Woodpecker, which is a bit unusual and still our pair of Kestrel.

Back inside when I noticed this fellow? felher? on the feeder.  Very pretty.

Nata Jackson