[Bristol-Birds] Rick Knight to lead BBC's rescheduled Burke's Garden trip.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:17:39 -0500

Rick Knight will lead the Bristol Bird Club's
22 Annual Late Winter Burke's Garden
Golden Eagle Field Trip which has been
rescheduled for Saturday, 25 Feb.
He will lead the group starting at 9 a.m.
from Hardee's in Tazewell, VA. Many birders
will arrive much earlier to order a bite of
breakfast and get caught up with friends.
Since the little country store in Burke's Garden has closed
its doors and is out of business, birders will carry in whatever
we each want for lunch.  Some may bring snacks or sandwiches
or a full-blown picnic from home.  Others will buy lunch at Hardee's
and some may pick up whatever at a Tazewell convenience store
before heading up to Virginia's highest mountain valley.
In addition, just as in past years for some birders on the trip,
we will use the men's and women's outdoor restroom facilities
behind the Lutheran Church.

JPEG image