[Bristol-Birds] Redhead ducks and Red-breasted mergansers

  • From: Brookie & Jean <brookie48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:43:49 -0500 (EST)

Mon., Nov. 24, 2008

While birding in the rain, we observed 4 Red-breasted mergansers at Musick's
Campground and 6 Redhead ducks at Middlebrook Lake.  We also saw an adult Bald
Eagle perched in front of Watauga Dam power house on Wilbur Lake.  Since the
campground has closed, we hope to see the Eagles more often.

Jean and Brookie Potter