[Bristol-Birds] Redbud Bird Walk List

  • From: Peggy Herbert <peggyfullmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buchanan co bird club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Bird Club <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:15:55 -0700 (PDT)

Good birding conditions with cool weather and  sunny skies. We had nine
participants keeping a wary eye and a close ear out with good results. Wood
Ducks were first on the scene. We couldn't miss the two male Scarlet Tanagers
vying for attention. Tom Hunter picked up our Osprey. On the way out I spotted
an American Kestrel and Eastern Meadowlark just above the campground. John
Kelly was kind enough to keep a running list, as follows.

Peggy

In no particular order:

Wood Duck
Mourning Dove