[Bristol-Birds] Red Tailed Hawks Nesting in Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 11:28:00 -0400

Birders:( Red Tailed Hawks Nesting in Hamblen County )

While I was on the last day of turkey hunting May 9, 2009 in Hamblen County. I
saw two Red Tailed Hawks sitting in the same tree together, they must be
nesting near by between two property lines. I even heard them calling to each
other. I could not see the nest where I was facing towards the hawk where I was
hunting.

Plus I bought a book at the bookstore. Called Birds of the World by,(Patrick
Hook. It measures 24 x 33 inches). It is a good heavy book and it also has a
large pictures of different types of birds. I am enjoying the book.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County