[Bristol-Birds] Red Breasted Nuthatch and Grey Screech Owl

  • From: "Dave Worley" <daveworley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:35:39 -0400

At Musick’s Campground today I had 3 Red-necked Grebes, 2 Horned Grebes, 5
Pied-bill Grebes, hundreds of Ring-billed Gulls,
A Grey Eastern Screech Owl and a Red-breasted Nuthatch.  The Nuthatch seemed to
be harassing the Owl as it was looking out of the nest box.

At Oxbow Lake in St. Paul, VA, Russell County,  I had 1 RN Grebe, 1 Snow Goose,
1 Gadwall, 3 American Coots, 2 Canada Geese and 1 Winter Wren.

Dave Worley
Rosedale, VA
Russell County