[Bristol-Birds] Recent Birds At Glen Alpine Road

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 21:29:48 EDT

Last Saturday during the early evening, after the earlier Beginners' Field
trip, I had a Common Nighthawk rise off our lower front yard and begin
"hawking" insects.  Today, Monday,  I had Indigo Bunting (2), Scarlet Tanager,
Great Crested Flycatcher, Eastern Kingbird, American Redstart (2), Least
Flycatcher, 25 Cedar Waxwings, Yellow-billed Cuckoo (2) and Wild Turkey
(2).......all today while gardening!
John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/Sullivan County

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=MayExcfooter51109NO62)