[Bristol-Birds] Rankin & Dutch Bottoms Digiscope Pics

  • From: Michael Sanders <hawk036@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Birdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bristol Birdclub <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:38:23 -0400

I went down this morning to get another look at the Godwits. I only located
one, the Marbled, the Hudsonian was not with the Marbled as was the case last
night. I ran into Rick Knight who was arriving as I was leaving, I am not sure
if he relocated it. I am attaching a few digiscoped pics. Lesser Black-backed
Gull, Marbled Godwit, Dowitcher SP., American Avocet, Red-necked Phalarope, and
Osprey

Mike Sanders
Bristol, Va

image/jpg