[Bristol-Birds] RE] MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW Burke's Gardem Golden Eagle field trip Feb 7, 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:38:34 -0500

From: bristol-birds-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bristol-birds-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BBC Net
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:20 PM
To: 'bristol-birds'
Subject: [Bristol-Birds] MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW Burke's Gardem Golden Eagle
field trip Feb 7, 2015

SECOND REMINDER

MARK YOUR CALENDARS

Burke's Garden Golden Eagle

Field Trip - February 7

  BBC's  25th Anniversary

  of annual winter trips to Burke's Garden

 since February 23, 1991

P1020647.JPG

The Bristol Bird Club's late winter field trip to Burke's Garden,VA,

is scheduled for Saturday,  February 7, 2015.

Rick Knight will lead the field party along the valley roads.

Meet at the Hardee's in Tazewell, VA, at 9:00 am.  We will grab a quick

breakfast, then head over to Burke's Garden.  Lunch will be at the store

located in the valley.

The Hardee's is easy to find - - - follow signs from US 19 highway.

Several of us will leave from Mountain Sports parking lot
in Bristol Virginia at 7 a.m.    Mountain Sports is located on Commonwealth
Ave on the right just before you get to I-381.

Target birds are Golden Eagle & Rough-legged Hawk.

Also possible are ravens, ducks, snipe, Red-headed Woodpecker,

Loggerhead Shrike, Horned Lark, Bald Eagle, other raptors,

waterfowl and  Fox Squirrel.

JPEG image