[Bristol-Birds] RANKIN CLEANUP-12/09/06

  • From: "michael sledjeski" <mtnsylva@xxxxxxx>
  • To: butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TennWren@xxxxxxx, krb5@xxxxxxxxxxx, lbbat@xxxxxxxxx, blount@xxxxxxxxxxx, horsebowman54@xxxxxxxxx, rpayne10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tnmtnflower@xxxxxxxxxxx, alan.griggs@xxxxxxxxxxx, adventuretrips@xxxxxxxxxxx, rknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, simmonsm@xxxxxxxxx, PACE_TN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pete.wyatt@xxxxxxxxxxx, onyxfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TN10D@xxxxxxxxxxx, TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wright8325@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gibbenslj@xxxxxxxxxxx, amjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hounddoghux@xxxxxxxxx, mzzzbutterfly@xxxxxxx, mbsledjeski@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:46:29 -0500

The Rankin Bottoms Project of Cocke county is sponsoring the 7th annual litter cleanup on Saturday December 9th. We will be there from 10am - 2pm, based within view of the Tipple.  Please join us for any or all of that time.     There have been noticeable improvements at Rankin Bottoms, over the past few years. Those of you who have helped with litter removal have made a huge difference in the attractiveness and safety of the area.    Please bring gloves and check the weather forecast -layered clothing, raingear and mud shoes may be advisable.  Keep Cocke County Beautiful, with help from TVA, will provide bags, gloves and litter grabbers. The litter grabbers allow participation without having to bend and stoop over.    After the cleanup, for anyone interested, we can visit a few of the better winter birding sites on upper Douglas Lake. We always enjoy the camaraderie and we appreciate your support for this event.

Leslie Gibbens
423 487-3161
Cocke County TN