[Bristol-Birds] Re: Possible Snow Goose

  • From: Brookie & Jean <brookie48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 20:34:15 -0500 (EST)

Thurs.,1-2-2014

The imm. Snow Goose first reported by Michelle King was still present today on
Island Rd., south of Hwy. 394, behind the silo and barn that has a Woodfield
Farms Holsteins sign painted on it.  The flock of geese were near the treeline
at the top of the hill.
We also saw the hummingbird that Glen Eller's daughter has been hosting.

Brookie and Jean Potter
Elizabethton, TN