[Bristol-Birds] Possible Sandhill Cranes migrating over the Beauty Spot

  • From: "Adam K. Campbell" <acphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:30:32 -0500

cranes96.jpg

I was on the Beauty Spot photographing the Snow. While all of a sudden I
heard a very bizarre call for the area I was in. and all of a sudden a flock
of possible Sandhill Cranes migrating came into view. the fog/clouds were
thick and low so this is the best photo I have It was shot with a 24-70mm at
70mm. To me the call sounded as though it was from a Sandhill Crane.  you
should be able to save the photo and view it large in windows.. This was my
first record for sandhill crane in Tennessee.

Thanks and Happy Birding.!!!

Adam K. Campbell

Adam Campbell Photography <http://www.adamcphotography.com/>

423.220.0230

Life, Love and Liberty. Photography captures the pursuit of all.

JPEG image