[Bristol-Birds] Possible Blue Heron Nest at SouthEast of Holston River.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:31:39 -0500

Birders: Possible Blue Heron Nest at SouthEast of Holston River.)

Yesterday on March 22, 2006 while coming back from Nashville, TN. heading
towards Sevier County and Morristown, TN.. A possible Blue Heron Nest at the
East of Holston River and Knoxville,on the right side of the bridge and the
river bank high in a tree above the river like you are driving towards I-40
East and I-81 Bristol and Ashville Split leaving out of Knoxville,and my
brother Dennis Adams saw a Great Blue Heron standing in the river below the
nest I did not see the second Great Blue Heron on the Nest and I did not see
any other Great Blue Herons or there nests either while looking down the river
while riding in a backseat of a Chevy Blazer.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813