[Bristol-Birds] Pisgah BBC Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:03:30 EDT

We will assemble for the Pisgah NC on Saturday, June 6 at the Food City in
Elizabethton (920 Broad Street) at the intersection of  Rts 19E and 321 for
carpooling and directions.  We will meet at 6 a.m. and be on our way by 6:15
(approx.).  We will divide our time between the vicinity of Linville Gorge
and Grandfather Mountain.  Not only should the seasonal birds be good, but
also the scenery of two well known destinations should be fabulous.  If you
plan to join us, please contact me (John Moyle) by phone (423-349-6440 or
email jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx)....bring lunch and beverage.  We will return by 6 p.m.
John Moyle              Glen Alpine Road           Kingsport/Sullivan
County

Shop Inspiron, Studio and XPS Laptops at Dell.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222616459x1201464730/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.
doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218145%3B37264238%3Bd)