[Bristol-Birds] Pine Warblers, Yellow Rumped Warbler, & 2 Yellow Bellied Sapsucker. From, Shane Adams

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:04:55 -0500

 Bristol-Birders : ( Pine Warblers, 2 Yellow-Rumped Warbler & Yellow-Bellied
SapSuckers. )

 All this month in October here on the East Side of Hamblen County here are
a lists of Fall Migrating birds I saw this month of October:

A quick note on the Pine Warblers & Yellow Rumped Warbler and the
Yellow-Bellied Sapsuckers they all have been seen in the trees in our front
yard drinking sap and eating insects. sorry.

 Pine Warblers ( Small Flocks )

 2 Yellow-Bellied Sapsuckers

 Yellow-Rumped Warbler

 Shane Adams