[Bristol-Birds] Pine Warbler & a Yellow-Bellied SapSucker in Brockland Acres.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:42:51 -0500

Birders:( Pine Warbler & a Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker in Brockland Acres. )

Today this early cool & cloudy afternoon on Dec. 29, 2005 in our front and side
yard in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County NorthEast of Morristown I saw Pine
Warbler in the shrubs near our patio/ driveway and in the honeysuckle vine on
the fence eating and drinking water off of the leaves and in our trees in the
front yard I also saw a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker also drinking water, sap and
eating insects and moving around the tree trunk looking for more food to eat.
Happy New Year's to all of the Tn-Birders and to the Bristol-Bird Watchers.

Shane Adams
NorthEast of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813