[Bristol-Birds] Pine Siskins, Brown Thrasher, Hampton, TN

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 12:52:57 EDT

I had 2 Pine Siskins at the feeders at home in Hampton, Carter Co., TN, on
Easter morning.

I actually thought I heard siskins on the morning of Friday, March 21, but
did not have time to look for them. This morning they arrived with the American
Goldfinches and House Finches to feed on sunflower seed.

I also observed my first Brown Thrasher of spring at home. I also still have
three Fox Sparrows present.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL
Home.