[bristol-birds] Picnic

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1-A Bristol-Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:43:17 -0400

Hello Out There,
All you good folks from the Bristol Bird Club and anyone else that happens to be
listening, our annual "pignic" is to be held June 29th, 2002, at shelter "C", at
Steele Creek Park from 3:30 pm until 9 pm.  We will prepare to eat at 6 pm.  I
need volunteers to bring cups, plates, plastic cutlery, napkins, hot dog buns,
hamburger buns, charcoal, ice, and anything else I have forgotten to list.  The
club will furnish the hamburger patties, weiners, chili and Wallace will make
his
famous grilled vegetables with sausages.  Others of you will want to bring your
favorite picnic dish.  If you will be so kind as to email me with what you are
willing
to bring I will appreciate it so we will be sure to have all bases covered.

Last year was one of the largest picnics we have had as far as attendance goes
and there was scads of good food.  Don't miss out on the great fellowship and
the
good times.  Bring your chairs, blankets, (or both), your binoculars and a fun
time
attitude and we will have a grand ole ball.

Hoping to see you there,
Janice Martin

Bird Club, Herndon Chapter TOS, Greeneville TOS
Chapter, Blue Ridge Birders Club, Butternut Nature
Club, Buchanan County Bird Club, Bristol Bird Club,
Clinch Valley Bird Club and Cumberland Nature Club.
         jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx
           (423)764-3958