[Bristol-Birds] Re: Owl identification

  • From: "Richard Knight" <rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ron/Gail Williams" <leelaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:17:38 -0500

Gail,
In that part of Arizona, Western Screech-Owls are found at lower elevations
such as Patagonia, while Whiskered Screech-Owls occur higher in the
mountains.  Thus, this is likely a Western.

Rick Knight

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org