[Bristol-Birds] Outer Banks, NC Weekend

  • From: "Ed Talbott" <etalbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birders" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:27:16 -0400

Bristol Birders,

Michelle and I made a 3-day trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina this
weekend.  The highlight bird of the trip was a Red-billed Tropicbird found
on Brian Patteson's pelagic trip out of Hatteras on Saturday.  We also
found some good birds at Pea Island NWR and on Hatteras Beach.  For those
interested, here is a link to our trip pictures and write-up.

http://www.grundynet.net/talbott/birding/hikes/Sum03/OuterBanks1.htm

Ed and Michelle Talbott
Buchanan County Bird Club
Grundy, VA