[bristol-birds] Re: Ooops! Forgot the eagle bit

  • From: "judy phillips" <cne01663@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:08:00 -0500

Wallace,
I found two adult Bald Eagles sitting on a branch about three feet apart
today. They were near the mouth of the Bluestone River on Bluestone Lake
here in southern WV. I keep thinking we have a nest nearby. Any suggestions
or tips on locating such?
A couple of ladies from your birding group stayed at Pipestem recently. i
really enjoyed talking with them.
Jim Phillips
Pipestem, WV