[Bristol-Birds] November 17th meeting

  • From: L Tyler <soaringeaglez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Bird Club <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:37:39 -0800 (PST)

The Bristol Bird Club will meet on Tuesday, November 17th at 7:30 pm at the
Bristol Public Library.  Everyone is welcome to join the gang for dinner
beforehand at the Mad Greek restaurant at 6:00 pm.

Our guest presenter, Jeremy Stout, returns with a new presentation for the club
entitled "Bird Bones".  Jeremy is Director of the Nature Center at Steele Creek
Park.

We will also have a brief introduction to VARCOM (Virginia Avian Records
Committee, a function of the Virginia Society of Ornithology) by Robert Ake.

Hope to see you all there!

Lisa Tyler
BBC President