[Bristol-Birds] Northern Harrier Catching its Food or Prey.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:23:34 -0500

Birders:( Northern Harrier Catching its Food or Prey )

Late this afternoon on Nov. 4, 2008 while I was driving back from Ups behind
Brockland Acers in East Hamblen County Northeast of Morristown I saw a Northern
Harrier soaring from top of the hill to the bottom of the hill fixing to catch
its food or prey next to the road the hawk must have good eyes to see its food
or prey that far.

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County / Morristown, TN.