[Bristol-Birds] Re: Nighthawks

  • From: John Whinery <foshildgc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 04:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

I was at the Greeneville Astros game Thursday night (at Tusculum) and saw 3
nighthawks as the game began at 7 pm, then at 7:35 there was a flock of about
25 - 30 that came over the park. After those left I did not see any more the
rest of the game.

That may be the most I've ever seen at one time. Quite a treat.