[Bristol-Birds] Re: Nighthawks

  • From: "Alice Loftin / Don Miller " <pandion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:36:24 -0400 (EDT)

Rick, David, and others,

I have noticed declines in nighthawk numbers in Greene County in recent years.
This year has been the worst so far, as I have found only two birds--one in
June over the downtown area of Greeneville, and a flyover at our home earlier
this month.  I am constantly on the watch for nighthawks, and am constantly
disappointed.

Don Miller
Greeneville, Greene Co., TN