[Bristol-Birds] New Pics - Buchanan Co. Hike

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:53:24 -0800 (PST)

Bristol Birders,

I managed to get some pictures posted this morning for the BCBC Sparrow Day in
October.  Michelle and I also hiked to the top of the mountain behind our house
yesterday and a link to those pictures is posted below also.  Highlights from
yesterday's hike included Fox, Swamp, and White-throated Sparrows as well as a
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.

Sorry these are so late - pharmacy school is taking just about every spare
second I have these days.

BCBC Sparrow Day on October 21, 2006:
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/raines

Caney Island Branch Hike on November 18, 2006:
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/caney7

Ed and Michelle Talbott
Buchanan County Bird Club
Grundy, Virginia