[Bristol-Birds] Neal and Jean Henson had Purple Finch at Colonial Heights, Sullivan Co.,Tn 13 Feb 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bristol-birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:30:29 -0500

Neal Henson and Jean Henson had two (2)

Purple Finch at their home feeder in

Colonial Heights area near Kingsport

in Sullivan County, TN 13 February 2015.

Neal reports: "we have heated bird bath,

7 black oil sunflower feeders and a suet

feeder and a peanut feeder on property.

We counted looking out our windows from

inside the house."  They are taking part

in the Great Backyard Bird Count

being held this weekend.