[Bristol-Birds] Nashville Warbler, Swainson's Thrush, Hampton, TN

  • From: AHoodedWarbler@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, HerndonBirdClub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:23:18 EDT

I saw a Swainson's Thrush in the wild cherry tree/grape vine tangle on
Friday, Sept. 19. I also heard and then saw a Brown Thrasher. A Green Heron
also
stopped by the fish pond.

On Saturday, Sept. 20, I had a Nashville Warbler (first of the season) and an
immature Chestnut-sided Warbler as well. The other migrants included a Gray
Catbird and Ruby-throated Hummingbird. I also heard a Wood Thrush.   In
addition, seven Mallard landed on the fish pond, but also took off a short
while
later.

Bryan Stevens,
Hampton, TN

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life
financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information,
tips and calculators.