[Bristol-Birds] Nashville Warbler (Carter County)

  • From: "Thomas McNeil" <tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:3:40 -0400

Carter County
Elizabethton, Stoney Creek
Grindstaff Hollow

While visiting my mom in Stoney Creek this afternoon, I took some time to
stroll through the woods and along the edges of her fields out back.
Several migrants were present.

Best birds:

Ruby-crowned Kinglet (1)
Gray-cheeked Thrush (1)
Gray Catbird (1)
NASHVILLE WARBLER (1)
Magnolia Warbler (1)
Yellow-rumped Warbler (6)
Palm Warbler (2)
Common Yellowthroat (1)
White-throated Sparrow (8)

I also had six Chimney Swifts over my home in Elizabethton this evening.

Thomas S. McNeil
Elizabethton, TN
tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tsmcneil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx