[Bristol-Birds] Re: My birding column

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ahoodedwarbler@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:04:14 -0500

Interesting column, Bryan. Look forward to reading more. I haven't seen any
species except Hooded Merganser here on the Holston River in Kingsport yet
this year, but I believe David Kirschke had Red-breasted Mergansers here a
few days ago on the S. Fork Holston behind Riverfront Seafood Company along
Netherland Inn Road.

Rick

Rick Phillips
Kingsport, TN