[Bristol-Birds] Mr Romantic -- Richard Lewis -- will speaker at Tue's BBC Vallentine edition meeting.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:21:22 -0500

 Enjoy Valentines with love --  the Bristol Bird Club

 It is not often you can bring your main squeeze
 or significant other special friend to the BBC.

 The BBC will meet at the Bristol Public Library on
 Tuesday, Feb. 14, at 7:30 p.m. We will be under
  the rotunda near the upstairs back parking lot.  Come
  thru the double white doors nearest the rotundas.

 On Valentines night, take him or her out to eat with
 the BBC at the Mad Greek Restaurant starting at
 6 p.m.  BBC has our tables and chair already
 reserved and our party of love will get it on.

 We plan to decorate our tables at the Mad Greek with a
 few candles and decorations for a night of love.

 Richard Lewis, who has compiled the Bristol Christmas
 Bird Counts for the past 30 years, will speak about
 results from this year and what they mean.  He will also
 walk us back a few years to look at major bird population
 trends and when species first arrived on the count and
 those that left years ago.

 Richard is a long-time U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service bander.

  Looking forward to seeing everyone out for dinner.

 Let's go birding.....

Windows bitmap