[Bristol-Birds] Mossy Creek WildLife Viewing Area in Jefferson City.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:58:12 -0400

Birders: ( Mossy Creek WildLife Viewing Area in Jefferson City )

This morning on April 3, 2005 Shane and Dennis Adams went to the Mossy Creek
Wildlife Viewing Area in Jefferson City we saw a lots of good birds from both
of the viewing blinds here are a lists of good birds we saw today they are:

Viewing Blinds 1& 2

Lots of Tree Swallows ( also 2 Tree Swallows nesting in there boxes on the
telephone pole and in front of viewing blind 1 )

2 Blue-Winged Teals ( Drake & Hen )

2 Wood Ducks ( Drake & Hen )

Red-Winged BlackBirds

2 Great Blue Herons