[Bristol-Birds] More White-winged Scoters (Sullivan Co., TN)

  • From: Thomas McNeil <tsmcneil1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-Birds " <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:34:35 -0500 (EST)

Sullivan County, TN
South Holston River
Lawrence Carrier Memorial Bridge

Cathy Myers and I spotted two male White-winged Scoters on the South Holston
River late this afternoon. They were just below the Lawrence Carrier Memorial
Bridge on Highway 44 (best viewed from Riverview Road).

While we were looking at them, Glen Eller called to tell me about the two that
Harry Farthing found practically in our backyard! Haha! We made it back to see
those two as well.

--

Thomas S. McNeil
Elizabethton, TN