[Bristol-Birds] Monthly BBC Meeting for October, 2015

  • From: "Janice Martin" <redwing@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:09:51 -0400

Big Owls of the Region - We give a HO-O-OT! Come join everyone for a
"Hoooting" good program about owls. We meet at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, October
20, 2015 in the Susan Kegley room of the Bristol Public Library. You may
even learn how to ward off evil omens if you hear an owl hoot.and that is
only for the superstitious. If you have anything for show and tell we will
love for you to bring it and share with others, otherwise, bring yourself.
For those who like, we will have a dutch treat meal before the meeting at
the Mad Greek Restaurant on the Volunteer Parkway about 6 pm. Everyone is
welcome. You do not have to be a member to participate in the meal or the
meeting.

HO-Ope to see you there,

Janice Martin

President, Bristol Bird Club