[Bristol-Birds] Migrating Birds in Morristown & Hamblen County.

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:45:44 -0400

Birders: ( Migrating Birds in Morristown & Hamblen County )

This morning on Oct. 22, 2006 while I was driving  heading towards SouthWest of
Hamblen County East of Morristown and helping out with Davy Crockett Chapter #
36 Quail Unlimited Field Trial ( a bird dog compantion ) I saw some migrating
birds they are: Canada Geese, Turkey Vultures, Yellow Rumped Warbler ( female )
Brown Thrasher in Brockland Acers a Yellow bellied Sapsucker, and also past
Friday nights in West Morristown 3 Common NightHawks flying over West End Lanes
Bowling Alley's lights eating insects and just flying around having fun before
they start heading South for winter.

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN. 37813