[Bristol-Birds] Might be Ross's Geese

  • From: Robert Biller <xyon42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol-birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:15:53 -0500

Just as I was leaving West View Pond I received a call from Roy Knipsel
asking if I thought they were Ross's Geese. I looked at them again - which
by now they were over half the way across the big field.  I'm not quite sure
was my reply. I had to head back to work (and my scope is in the shop) so I
couldn't study them further. I will be interested to what other birders
think if they are able to see these birds.

Great find Glen.

I do have some bad pics that I will try to put on Flickr / Facebook as soon
as time allows.

Rob Biller
Elizabethton, TN