[Bristol-Birds] Mayhorn Warbler Watch Request

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:38:03 -0400

Bristol Area Birders,
I forgot to request in the previous email about the Warbler Watch at the
Mayhorns, that those attending please email us at mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx to
let us know if you plan to attend. That way we will know how much food to
have on hand. Also keep your fingers crossed that we have good weather. The
warblers seem to be more numerous here on sunny mornings.

Thanks,
Roger Mayhorn
Grundy, VA