[Bristol-Birds] May trip to Ohio

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:58:09 -0500

Hello Fellow Birders!  We have 8 members who have signed up for the BBC trip to
Ohio in May.  We  will only be taking advantage of the free programs and field
opportunities!  We will be staying close to Michigan and will even be able to
"stray" into that state.  I need to know whether you plan to go soon!!!  We
will be staying at a reasonably priced and conveniently located Comfort
Inn....however, they will soon run out of available rooms!   It should be a
great trip....we will car pool.  The dates are May 6 - 9.

John Moyle                      Glen Alpine Road
Kingsport/Sullivan County