[Bristol-Birds] Marilyn Westphal birding Greene Co., TN 6 Jun 2015

  • From: "BBC Net" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Bristol Birds'" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 17:41:29 -0400

Marilyn Westphal birding

Greene County, TN

Viking Mountain Road

Barred Owl (1)

Winter Wren (1)

Veery (10)

Swainson's Warbler (2) "Clearly a breeding bird in this area. Good habitat
along the lower part of this road for this species. We went there just to
see if they could be found in this area. Two were singing not far from each
other along the lower part of Upper Paint Creek. We are quite familiar with
this species as we have been studying its range expansion in the NC
mountains for the past few years."

Canada Warbler (4)

Rose-breasted Grosbeak (1)

Rollins Chapel Rd