[Bristol-Birds] Lower Washington Co. birding

  • From: Glen Eller <gleneller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds " <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:28:01 -0500 (EST)

Peter Range, Rick Phillips and I, after a trip to the Joachim Bible College wet
areas in Greene Co. decided to make a few stops in Washington Co on our way
home.
At the small po nd on Clarke Rd. we had a Peregrine Falcon & several Pipits; on
Keebler Rd. we had 35-40 Horned Larks; at Bush Hog Pond we had 2 Wigeon, 35
Mallards, 17 Gadwall and 2 Coots.  A good way to finish off a good day of
birding in this beautiful December weather.

Glen Eller
Kingsport