[Bristol-Birds] Love is in the Air

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bristol-Birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:17:27 -0500

Seems courtship has begun at the Osceola Island Recreation Center, Sullivan
County TN. I took lunch there today and a lot of activity and competition
going on, trying to impress the ladies. These American Widgeons had formed a
wonderful quintet. I was I could describe the sound, but I will leave that
to the seasoned pro's on this list. I would recommend a visit to the
recreation area for anyone that has not experienced the music.

Don Carrier
Bristol, Tennessee