[Bristol-Birds] Kingston Steam Plant Field Trip

  • From: JPMOYLE18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 09:22:47 EDT

Just a reminder!   Tomorrow, Saturday (August 9), the Bristol Bird Club will
be sponsoring a field trip to the Kingston Steam Plant and fish hatchery.  We
will meet at 6:00 a.m. to car pool at the Ingles parking lot on Rt. 36 just
off I 81 Exit 59 and return by 6:00 p.m.  Hope to see you there!

John Moyle        Glen Alpine Road       Kingsport

Looking for a
car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)